Sunday, October 21, 2007

MeMe: Five Things

I had been tagged by Big Boys Oven to do "5 Things meme".

A. Found in my room
1. Desktop computer
2. Harry Potter 7
3. Lotion
4. Banana chips
5. Water

B. I have always wanted to do
1. Travel around the world
2. Married & have kids
3. Good at cooking & baking
4. Try other cuisine
5. Own a big house in a big piece of land

C. Found in my bag
1. Diapers
2. Wipes
3. Purse
4. Keys
5. Snack and extra clothing for my girls
(Boring I know! LOL!)

D. Found in my wallet/purse
1. Credit cards
2. Driver licence/ID
3. Zoo membership pass
4. Tea Zone stamped card
5. Cash

E. I am currently into
1. Blogging
2. Facebook
3. Trying new baking recipes
4. Cooking healthy food
5. Trail biking

5 Candidates to tag
1. Beachlover
2. Baking Fiends Unite!
3. Blurmommy's Kooky Culinary
4. Retno's Kedai Hamburg, Germany
5. Tigerfish - Teczcape

8 comments:

Beachlover said...

nice Meme!!hahaha..wau la..you can go trail biking with 2 toddlers?.Respect la.What is tea Zone stamped card?.Okay ,you tagged me,now let me get back to draft my meme:)

Big Boys Oven said...

we are getting to know you more bit by bit...lol

KellytheCulinarian said...

Good Meme, it's always nice to hear more about bloggers.

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Hehe! I got tagged too. Now I'll have to figure out who else to tagged next after seeing your list. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag but I might be late hor....been busy with things leh!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hehe beachlover,
Me just follow behind lah. My hubby will bike in front with a trailer that sit my two girls. Tea Zone is a place we get our green tea boba tea fix. After 10 stamps we get 1 free. ;)

Haha...thanks for the tagged BBOven! :)

Thanks Kelly!

V, you will have no problem coming up with 5 to tag! Can't wait to read yours!

No problem tigerfish! Take your time!

Retno Prihadana said...

Thanks for the tags. Another homeworks ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thks for the tag. Will get to it soon.