Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog LOVE Award



Thank you Beachlover's Kitchen for giving me this award. I will help you spread the LOVE! :)

(Pls. don’t remove)Credits: Elements/Paper by Dani Mogstad/ Layout by JennyL
Rules:
1. Don’t remove the credits when you post the image
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. Remember to come back here at A SLICE OF LIFE (pls. don’t change this link and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority. 6. Spread the BLOG LOVE FEVER!!

BLOGGERS:

1.Jenny Said So2.Simply Jen3.This and That4.Bargain.Sales.Deals.5.A Slice of Life6.Aussie Talks7. When Mom Talks8. Me and Mine<9. Creative in Me10. For the LOVE of Food11. Little Peanut12. Pea in a Pod13. It’s Where the HEART Is14. Around the World15.SugarMagnolias16.kathycot17. buhay misis 18. when mom speaks19. walk on red20. kathycot cooks21quicker822. Eds Mommy Life23. My Precious Niche24. Just Me.. Eds25. Can of Thoughts26. Designs By Vhiel27. Vhiel's Corner28. Anything and Everything in Between29. Good things in life...30. Precious Moments..31.Beachlover 32.beachloverkitchen. 33. Little Corner of Mine. Your blog is next.

12 comments:

tigerfish said...

Thank you leh. I hope to spread the love soon too. :)

daphne said...

oh my! That is a pretty award-congratulations!!!

i realize I'm waaay behind with this too! thanks for the award. *bleaming* =)

Beachlover said...

thanks for participate:))

Chibog in Chief said...

congats on your award :-)

jadepearl said...

Congrats!
My oh my, how do you find time to post, cook and still take care of your 2 kids alone? Now that my 2nd one is 3 months old, at least now, I can take a breather. Will be starting my blog again. :)

Retno Prihadana said...

Yayy...another awards. Thank you very much Ching. You´re so kind and I´m happy included in your list ^_^. I haven´t had chance to post the awards that you gave me. Next time, I´ll post it, Ok.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again! You are the best!! ^^

Little Corner of Mine said...

Tigerfish, you better oh! :P

You're welcome daphne. :)

Thanks for awarding it to me, beachlover. :)

Thanks Dhanggit.

JP!!! I'm so glad to read that you will start to blog soon. Can't wait! You have been MIA for awhile now hor.

You are so welcome retno.

Jin Hooi said...

THANKS!!!! My very very first award..awww. thanks a lot ;-)

Big Boys Oven said...

kesiannya I tak dapat ! sob sob !lol!

Little Corner of Mine said...

You're welcome jin hooi. :)

BBOven, :P

Sweet Jasmine said...

Oops, just been here to claim this wonderful award.Thanks and will spread it out further..