Saturday, January 27, 2007

S_ter Babi Assam 2 (Tamarind Pork)



I decided to try a new dish today. This S_ter babi assam has been on my to try list since it received rave reviews. I used lean pork instead of the pork belly and omitted all the veggies since I don't have any. I omitted the light soy sauce also since the taucheo and oyster sauce are salty enough. This dish is indeed delicious and will sure to make it again. Even my picky eater hubby who is skeptical about trying any new dish, finished this up. Thanks S_ter! :)

Recipe can be found under Asian Red Meat at KC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

H Angie,
I would love to try this out and cannot get access to KC. Could you share your recipe with me. I am new in Colorado and so glad I met Lily Ng and through her your blog.

thanks
June

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hi June,

I'm Ching, not Angie. ;) Since you know Lily, why don't you give me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you the recipe. I won't publish your e-address on my blog. So, not to worry!