Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brilliant Weblog Award


Yes another award! I would love to thanks My Household Capers for giving me this award. It came as a surprise and I am glad that you think my blog is worthy of this award.

Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

Here are the rules to follow: When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).All the bloggers have wonderful work and content in their blog and all deserve to get this. As per the rules I would like to pass this award to my fellow bloggers mentioned below:

Soy and Pepper
Teczcape - Escape to Food -recipes, cooking, reviews
More than Words
Beachlover's Kitchen
Mochachocolata-Rita
Noobcook

Enjoy ladies and do pass it along! ^.^

13 comments:

Beachlover said...

thank you ..I love award!!.*wink wink* xoxoxo:))

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! *touched* U're so sweet ... and congrats on your award too. Glad I found your site! ^^

Sapna Anu B.George said...

Congrats to you

Unknown said...

whoa! congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it along to me.

it is now posted proudly on my sidebar and linked to this page ^_^

daphne said...

What a lovely surprise!! Thank you for the award-that's an honour!! I love it.

And congrats to the other bloggers too and yourself little corner! Each blog that u featured there, including yourself are on my "must read blogs" regularly!

Chibog in Chief said...

Congrats on to your award..and oops Thanks for awarding one to me too :-) Kisses and hugs to you!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks ladies and you all deserved it, enjoy! :)

Thanks sapna!

Sri said...

Congrats on your award!
BTW, I love your blog and have been lurking. I'm a Singaporean living in South Florida.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Sri. Hope to hear from you more in the future! :)

Nilmandra said...

Thanks for the award! So nice to know that I am remembered when I've been MIA for a while :)

tigerfish said...

Thank you thank you. I am so pai seh now...coz I have not been re-tagging pple and thanking those who gives me award *knock my head*

I almost come to your blog everyday! It's really brilliant! Cos I love simple everyday cooking like yours :D

Retno Prihadana said...

Thanks for the award. Your blog is one of my favourite blogs to visit.

Little Corner of Mine said...

You're welcome ladies! :)