If you make this dish, please feedback to me and link back to my original post. Thank you!
1 cup water, 1 cup cane sugar, 1 pkg. cranberries, zest of 2 clementines or 1 orange.
Dissolve sugar in water, then add cranberries and zest. When boiling, turn the heat to low and let it simmer uncover until thicken, about 20-25 minutes.
- 1 cup cranberries sauce (from above)
- 1 organic Gala/ Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and cut into small chunks
- 1 scallion, washed and chopped
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, about 8-10, rinsed and chopped
- 1 big shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 Serrano, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 Tbsp. cane sugar
- Sea salt to taste