I added zucchini and carrot for extra veggie intake. You can also add onion, bell pepper, pineapple or mango if you like. This sauce is pretty delicious, you can try it out.
- 1 zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1/2 carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced and marinated with soy sauce, white pepper, rice wine, garlic powder and cornstarch
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 scallions (only the white part), chopped
- 1 small piece of ginger, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce (LKK)
- 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce (LKK)
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce (Kikkoman)
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce (Sambal Oelek)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil (Kadoya)
1. In a bowl, add in oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce, stir well and set aside.
2. In a heated wok, add in cooking oil. When heated, add in garlic, scallion and ginger. Stir-fry until fragrant. Add in chicken, stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Add in zucchini and carrot, stir-fry until the veggie is soften. Add in the prepared sauce and stir fry well. Turn off the heat and lastly add in the sesame oil. Stir and serve hot.