Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Edda Drawings Update

Remember I was complaining about Edda's drawings not long ago?  Click on the highlighted words to see her previous drawings.  And two months later, she surprised me with her flowers drawing.  That was her first real drawing that she had shown me and of course I had to save it.  I was really surprise because it looked so beautiful to me.  I praised her for her excellent drawing and after that, she started to produce drawings after drawings and they were not abstract anymore.  Wow right?  Look at her drawings below, I think it was real impressive and what a fast change, I was worry about nothing.  She started to draw these at 3 years and 9 months old.
 

Flowers by Edda, July 17, 2010

Garden by Edda, July 25th, 2010

Family by Edda, August 3rd, 2010

Drawing by Edda, August 9, 2010


4 comments:

The Cooking Ninja said...

Oh yes, their drawings start changing very fast suddenly. It happened to V when she started school last September. The change is quite drastic.

Belinda @zomppa said...

This is soooo cute! I love them! How precious to have them.

SIG said...

Aw how cute.

Unknown said...

i can't wait to get lil' sc to draw :D

so cuteeee