Have you tried scrambled eggs with asparagus or asparagus omelet? Let me tell you, it is delicious. I happened to discover it by accident three plus years ago when I was trying to finish few asparagus left in my refrigerator. Now, I used it often to fry eggs. Try my omelet recipe here.
- Asparagus, about 10, chopped
- 8 large shrimps, cut into small pieces, 4 in 1
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of chopped cilantro (optional)
- 3-4 large eggs, beaten, season with soy sauce and white pepper
- 1 tsp. chicken stock granules
- Oil for cooking (olive or canola)
1. In a wok, heat up some cooking oil. When heated, add in garlic, fry a little while, add in shrimps. Cook until shrimp is almost cooked, add in chopped asparagus, carrot and chicken granules. Stir-fry until asparagus is cooked.
2. Add chopped cilantro (if used) in the seasoned beaten eggs, mixed well. Pour it on top of the asparagus and shrimps in the wok. Stir fry the eggs and mixture together until eggs are cooked. Serve hot.