- 1 packet of pre-sliced flat rice noodle (kway teow), separated
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 big bowl of baby bok choy, washed
- 1 small bowl of marinated pork slices
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Oil for frying
- 3 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee black pepper sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
1. In a wok, heat up some oil. When heated, add in sliced pork and garlic. Fry until pork is no longer pink, add onion, bell pepper and bok choy. Stir-fry until veggies are cooked.
2. Add in flat rice noodle and sauce (A). Stir-fry well or until noodle is soft. Add a little water if needed. Do a taste test, add a little salt if you want it saltier. Dish out and serve hot.
I would love to share this dish with Presto Pasta Night . Presto Pasta Night was created by Ruth from Once Upon a Feast. This week host is Ruth herself at Once Upon a Feast. Please hop over on Friday to see the round up. Thanks!