Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged: Before I was a Mom and An Award!

I got this meme from East Meets West Kitchen. Here it goes.

The rule to the e-mail was that, once you have been hit, you have to hit 5 pretty Moms, including the one who thought of you today & sent it to you. The idea is that if you get hit again, You will know you are really pretty!

So I thought lets just turn this into a tag instead. But that “hit” part won’t work very well in a tag. So instead of giving a “hit” to the one who tag you, you add your name at the bottom of the tagged persons list, and without bumping the person at the top or bumping anyone off and let the list grow. Hit 5 pretty moms on your list to let them know they are pretty!

Before I was a mum; I went to the cinema with my hubby every other weekend.

Before I was a mum; I had ladies day/night out.

Before I was a mum; I shopped for myself.

Before I was a mum; I didn't know I am going to be a strict mom!

Before I was a mum; I got to go to the toilet alone.

Before I was a mum; I always wonder what our life would be like with kids.

*Hope I didn't scare anyone to become a mom! LOL! Seriously, it's rewarding and fun too!*

The first chain of tag:

1. Lovelymummy
2. Pek Imm
3. Momisodes
4. Ling that’s me
5. Janicepa
6. AnnieQ
7. Allthingspurple
8. Montessorimum
9. clumsy mommy
10. Sandra
11. KittyCat
12. VivianZ
13. Sweetpea
14. Sasha
15. Giddy Tiger
16. Wen
17. Jo-N
18. Janice Ng
19. ViEmwk
20. Little Corner of Mine

I would like to tag the following pretty moms :
Cocoa-Masakan Istimewa
Ling's Passion
Retno's Kedai Hamburg, Germany
Baking Fiends Unite!
Beachlover's Kitchen


~:AWARD:~

I totally agree with her 'peace above love', but then again you have to love in order to find peace. If everyone can 'love thy neighbour as thyself' ( Leviticus 19:18) as the scripture says, there will not be wars in the world.

I received this Peace award from Singarishgirl. Thanks girl! :* And I would like to pass it to:

Lily's Wai Sek Hong

Soy and Pepper

Beachlover's Kitchen

Cocoa-Masakan Istimewa

6 comments:

Ling's Passion said...

Thanks for remembering me. Will do this later.

Retno Prihadana said...

Thanks a lot Ching. Big hugs!

Beachlover said...

thanks for the beAUTIFUL AWARD!!..I'II go the tag soon.

Nilmandra said...

Thanks for thinking of me :) I'm not a mum yet but I love reading and hearing about my friends' babies and children. The thought of being a mum is daunting though, heh.

Anonymous said...

Hi, the "Peace Award" sign is actually an American Sign Language meaning "I Love You".

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hi Anon,

This award means if everyone loves one another like him/herself, then there will be peace in the world.