Tuesday, June 28, 2016

No-churn Green Tea/ Matcha Ice-cream


Yay!  I don't have to pay more for green tea ice-cream anymore!  Creamy and delicious green tea ice-cream can be easily made at home.  Since I learned the method for no-churn ice-cream, I have been making my own ice-cream with the flavor that I loved!  With the basic no-churn ice-cream recipe, you can create any flavor ice-cream that you could think of! If you can think it, you can make it!  I would definitely experiment more flavors in the future.


My Pullman tin finally came into good use!  The ice-cream fit nicely in this tin plus it came with a cover.  So convenient and so lovely!




Pullman tin

Ingredients:

2 cups organic heavy whipping cream

1 can (14oz) condensed milk
1 tsp. high quality green tea/matcha powder (I used Redman brand)
Pinch of salt


Methods:

1.  In a bowl, whisk together condensed milk, green tea powder and salt.  Set aside.

2.  In another large bowl, add in the whipping cream and whip until stiff, about 10 minutes.

3.  Take some of the whipped cream and add it in the condensed milk mixture, blend with a spatula.  And then add it into the whipping cream and stir to combine.

4.  Pour it into a Pullman tin or any rectangle baking tin or any container that you like.  Freeze overnight and enjoy!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I love the idea of no churn ice cream...great flavor too...like how creamy this look...
Have a great week Ching :)

tigerfish said...

Wow, seems really easy! :)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Juliana. Same to you!

Tigerfish: Do it! Do it! :D It's really that easy! :)