* I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover*
- 9 fresh Shiitake mushrooms, rinsed
- 1 bunch of Chai Hsin, washed and rinsed
- 3/4 cup Chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Oyster Sauce
1. Heat up a saucepan with water. Add a little sea salt and oil. When boiling, add chai hsin in batches to blanch it. Arrange on a plate.
2. Heat up your wok. Add chicken stock and let it boil. When boiling, add in the mushrooms and oyster sauce. Turn the heat to simmer. Cover and let the mushrooms cook in the chicken broth.
3. Uncover after about 5-10 minutes and arrange the mushroom on the veggie. You can thicken the sauce further if it is not thicken enough. Then, pour the sauce on the mushrooms and veggie. Serve hot!