This baked fish is super easy even for busy working mom or stay at home mom. Total time in preparation and cooking is less than 20 minutes. It looks like it has crusted top, but it has not, all it has on top is just spices and salt.
I used Italian herbs seasoning because I couldn't use Teriyaki sauce or Chinese seasoning in this as it needed to be paired with my macaroni pasta. You can say it was a western dinner night. :)
- Fish fillets of your choice, washed (I used Tilapia here)
- Sea salt grinder to taste
- Italian herbs seasoning grinder
- Extra virgin olive oil or spray
1. Preheat the oven to 450'F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place the fish fillet on the baking sheet. Spray it with cooking spray or drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top and coat the fish.
3. Grind some Italian herbs seasoning all over the top of the fish fillet. Lastly, grind some sea salt on top. Just the top layer would do, if not it might be too salty.