This is one of the common household dishes. Most Malaysian Chinese families should have their own version. I cooked this dish often for my family and I was surprised I haven't posted this recipe before. This is a good one dish meal too but often time I would serve it with another Asian green with or without a chicken herbal soup. I often cook a minimum of two dishes, one make up of protein/seafood and the other of fiber and about 2 soups in a week, one is herbal, and the other one can be of anything.
- 1 box of regular Tofu, cut into cubed
- Ground/minced pork, about 1/2 lb.
- 4-5 Chinese dried mushroom, soak in hot water to soften, drained and chopped.
- 1/2 Carrot, chopped
- 3 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Frozen green peas
- Oyster sauce
- Cooking wine
- Dark soy sauce
- White pepper
- Sesame oil
1. Heat up wok with oil. When heated, add in ground pork and garlic. Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink. Add in Chinese mushroom, carrot and green peas. Stir-fry for awhile.
2. Add in cubed tofu and seasonings to taste. Add a little water if need to (for sauce). Stir- fry well and dish out to serve hot.