Banana and pineapple pair well together and I simply adore banana pineapple cake. I happen to have some leftover crushed pineapple and some banana at home so what a great way to use up my crushed pineapple and make this delicious cake. This cake would be our breakfast and afternoon snack. :)
- 1 stick + 6 Tbsp. butter, soften
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 big banana, mashed
- 8 ounce crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. banana essence
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy with an electric mixer.
2. Pour in eggs, one at a time and beat until creamy.
3. Add in milk, mashed banana, crushed pineapple and banana essence and mix well.
4. Add in cake flour, baking powder and baking soda and beat until combined.
5. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake in preheated 350'F oven for 35-37 minutes.