Thursday, October 09, 2008
Green Tea Yogurt Cupcakes/Muffins
Looks like I am addicted in baking yogurt cake right? Actually it is also I bought a big tub of plain yogurt so I have to finish it. This time I tried adding green tea powder into the yogurt cake. This cake has a slight fragrant of green tea and not too sweet.
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. green tea powder
1 cup plain yogurt
3 large eggs, whisk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 350'F. Place paper cups in the muffin pan.
2. In a big bowl, add in (A). Whisk to combine.
3. Then, add in (B). Whisk and blend until incorporated.
4. Lastly, scoop the batter into each papercups until 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
*For the paper cups above, it yields 17 cupcakes for me*
Check out my other yogurt cake recipes:
-Dark Chocolate Yogurt Cake
-Pandan Yogurt Cake