Sunday, April 10, 2005

Will be MIA!

I won't be around for a month or so. Flying back to Malaysia on Monday and will stay for roughly a month. Can't wait to eat all the yummy food and kuih. :) Just hope that I won't gain too much weight and would be able to lose it after I got back. :P

It would be great to let the grandparents see Evy for the first time too. I could tell they are getting excited. It has been six years since I last went back, heard that a lot have changed, can't wait to meet my parents and siblings as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy yrself with family and friends. 1 month is not a long time. don't forget to buy lots of stuff and smuggled in as much as you can back to USA. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Belacan, u want to meet up??? Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Hope by the time you see this post, you will still be in Malaysia. I will be happy to join the meet up too, kirsten.