This recipe was adapted from Growing Up in a Korean Kitchen, a cookbook. In this cookbook, it has a recipe called sauteed oyster mushroom with scallops. I didn't have oyster mushroom nor scallops, but I have a packet of king oyster mushroom. I was interested in trying out the sauce from that recipe. It has a combination of soy sauce and lemon juice. Interesting sauce, sourish because of the lemon juice.
- 1 packet of king oyster mushrooms, usually came in three.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
1. Cut off the roots of king oyster mushrooms. Rinse and slice.
2. Heat up your wok. When heated, add in some cooking oil of your choice. When hot, add in garlic. Stir-fry until slightly golden, add in sliced mushrooms. Stir-fry until mushrooms are soften.
3. Add in soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame oil. Stir-fry well.
4. Lastly add in green onion and toasted sesame seeds. Stir- well and serve on a plate.