This is another easy stir-fried baby bok choy recipe. Instead of par-boil it in water, I sometimes stir-fry it because I think it's easier and faster this way. I just learned that this veggie is good for the eyes just like carrot. So, for picky eater kids who don't like carrot, you can use this as a substitute. And because it is like carrot, it is also better to stir-fry it in a little oil to bring out the nutrients. How interesting eh!
- Baby bok choy, cut in half lengthwise and rinse and wash in running water
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Chinese white rice wine
- 1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. chicken granules (optional)
- Cooking oil of your choice
1. In a heated wok, add in cooking oil of your choice, about 2 Tbsp. Add in garlic and fry until fragrant and slightly brown.
2. Quickly add the baby bok choy, stir-fry well. Add the Chinese rice wine and salt. Stir-well.
3. Add chicken granules if used. Stir-fry well and serve hot.