This is one super duper easy oven baked salmon dish. Even a busy working mom can easily make this at home. Just thaw the frozen salmon overnight in the fridge and when you come home, the salmon is ready for you to use. To create a balance meal, buy some washed and cut broccoli, green bean, cauliflower, baby carrot and mushroom, season with extra virgin olive oil and a little salt and put it in the oven to bake together with the salmon (for the harder to cook veggie, just microwave for 2 minutes before roasting). Serve it with store-bought Hawaiian sweet buns (or whole wheat buns) and you have a complete meal.
I served this salmon with turmeric brown rice, stir fried pumpkin and crimini mushrooms. Both my girls praised this baked spiced salmon and Evy even requested to save some for her lunch box the next day at school. Guess I will make this often from now on.
- 2 pieces of frozen wild salmon, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Penzeys Spices's new salt free Forward (or any spices you have at home)
1. Lined a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 425'F.
2. Place the salmon on the foil. Top with extra virgin olive oil, use a brush to brush it all over the top part of the fish. Sprinkle with sea salt and Forward spices.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Serve hot.