Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Yellowstone National Park Trip 2

Grand Prismatic Spring Area, Midway Geyser basin

 
Mammoth Hot Springs

 
Mammoth Hot Spring

Mammoth Hot Spring

Mammoth Hot Springs

Mammoth Hot Springs


Mammoth Hot Spring



Girls came down to look at animals

 Can you spot them?  We also saw a coyote and black bear but didn't manage to take picture.

 
Bull Elk  

 
White-rumped deers (female elk?)
Herd of bison. 

We didn't see wolf pack, moose or grizzly bear, they were not easily seen.

15 comments:

Belinda @zomppa said...

Those photos are gorgeous. The hot springs are unreal!

Anonymous said...

The picture titled White Rumped Deer - those are female elk.

pigpigscorner said...

The hotsprings are beautiful!

Bakericious said...

thanks for sharing the beautiful pix, enjoy a lot :)

Big BOys Oven said...

so beautifully captured! :)

Peony said...

wah your hols trip so much better than mine leh.

I am still stuck in KL with nothing to do.

busygran said...

Lovely place. Lucky you! You have the whole country to explore. Have yet to travel there. Put off by very long flights

tigerfish said...

I have been to these hot springs when I was in Yellowstone :) ....looks nice but smell not so nice, sometimes...heh heh...

Anh said...

What a great view there! One day, I hope I can visit this place.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks all. :)

Peony, KL is to shop and eat! Why not go to Penang?

mysimplefood said...

I want to visit Yellow stone one day. Looks gorgeous!

Babe_KL said...

such a scenic place! hope i will have the chance to visit one day

Baking Fiend said...

Ching,

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics.

Indonesia Eats said...

You captured really good shots of hotsprings!

Beachlover's Kitchen said...

beautiful photograhy and scenery !!I never been to Yellowstone yet but heard it's a amazing place to visit..I also took alot of scenery photo of NE beauty..I'm still vacationing in New England..will post my pix soon once I got home:)