Saturday, March 06, 2010

Evy & Edda March 2, 2010

 
Sharing pictures of my girls I took recently.  The weather was really nice and they wanted to play outside so I let them played on the deck.  I let them blew bubbles and drew on the deck.


Oh, I am squeezed sister!


Evy happily drew all over our deck.  Luckily it was washable chalks, so drew and expressed all you want!  Ugh, what my little sweetie doing, still holding her peace signs.  LOL!





Evy posing for the camera!


Look at her drawing, we needed rain or snow to wash it off.

Sweet Edda posing for the camera!


It was nice to have sunny and warmer days, at least they get some vitamin D from the sun.  They spotted a pack of coyotes in our neighboring neighborhood so have to be careful with little kids playing alone (That's why they can only played on the deck).  This pack of coyotes had been spotted with pet in one of their mouths, and missing pets had been reported.  I had seen a red fox laying in my front and backyard before, lots of rabbits and a family of raccoons, no coyote yet. 

15 comments:

The Cooking Ninja said...

Your girls so cute.

So scary! Lucky you got a big wide deck for them to play there. I didn't know there are coyotes where you are staying. Would it solve the problem if you wire up or wall up your garden?

sock peng said...

春天要来了
希望这个春天没有大雪

Crystal said...

Sounds like a lot of wildlife in your neighbourhood! I like seeing updates on your girls. You have such a beautiful family!

Ju (The Little Teochew) said...

So, so cuuute!! And the weather does look splendid!

Sweet Jasmine said...

Wish I had cute little girls like yours..but I had boys..'sigh'..Looks like you stay at the edge of the forest or something so better be careful with these wild animals.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

They both are adorable !! Lucky you..

daphne said...

awww.. hehe, little kids are so flexible and clever arent they? anything can be play!

Big Boys Oven said...

Both of them truly awesomely cute!

Noob Cook said...

so so so cute! hehe

Anh said...

Your kids grow up so fast! I still remember them when you first started blogging!

J.Herrmann said...

Are you and your family residing permanently in Colorado? Are you a fulltime mom?

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Cooking Ninja. Yes, it would solve the problem if we have fence, but we don't normally do fencing in the neighborhood here unless we have pets.

SP, I hope so too, I just can't wait for summer to be here.

Thanks Crystal. Well, it used to be their homes and we invaded it. So, have to learn to live together.

Thanks Ju.

Haha...sweet jasmine, your boys are fine too, even cook and bake delicious food for you.

Thanks Sonia.

Daphne, yes! Just give them some paper and they will think of something. :P

Thanks BBOven!

Thanks noobcook.

Yes Anh, time sure flies by fast.

Herrmann, yes I am a full time mom, why are you asking?

Joy said...

They are adorable. I love then cheeks.

J. Herrmann said...

Because I am also a fulltime mom looking for contact to other fulltime mom :-)

tina said...

Ching, your girls are so big now! Really pretty gals!