With the advice from youfei, I used honey instead of sugar to help it bind. I added dried cranberries and walnuts to make it healthier but this is not a healthy cookies because it is packed with butter. The butter made it really fragrant and when baked, it was really crispy. This recipe is for those who seeks it, enjoy! The sweetness is just nice, not overly sweet.
You can add any dried fruits, roasted nuts, chips for baking or anything you can think of to make it uniquely yours. Now I know what to make to bring it for Evy's classmates, the chocolate version would be ideal for little kids. Without nuts, just raisin and cornflakes so all kids can enjoy it. ^o^
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (113g)
- 2 Tbsp. honey (you can add 1 Tbsp. of sugar for extra crunch)
- 4 cups packed cornflakes, lightly crushed
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
1. Microwave butter and honey until melted, about 2 minutes.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients. Stir to mix well.
3. Spoon teaspoon full into mini paper cups and bake in preheated 350'F for 10 minutes.
4. Let cool completely before serving.
~Yield about 50 mini baking cups.