The easiest way to serve sweet potatoes for holiday dinner, no steaming, no mashing required, just bake it in the oven. Minimal washing too as you just need to throw away the aluminum foil. That's why this can be prepared last minute. I am waiting for it to go on sales again on Christmas week so that I can make this again.
- Sweet potato, cut into fries shape like above
- Olive oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- JoJo potato seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375'F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Put the cut sweet potato fries on top.
2. Pour some olive oil on the sweet potato fries, season with salt, pepper, paprika and JoJo potato seasoning. Toast to coat well.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, flip it and bake for additional 10 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes before serving (keep an eye on it).