Saturday, June 14, 2008
Strawberries are abundance these days. In fact all the berries are in season and all are on sales. If you love berries, this is the time to buy and enjoy until you drop. With the strawberry tarts and mixed berries tarts popping every where in the supermarkets and blogs, I got inspired to make my easy Strawberry Toast.
You only need four ingredients to make this delicious toast.
1. Whole wheat or whole grain bread
2. Nutella spread
3. Philadelphia whipped mixed berries cream cheese spread (or other flavor)
4. Strawberry, cut into slices
1. Toast the whole wheat bread in the toaster until toasted. Slice off the sides.
2. Spread generously with Nutella spread.
3. Top with whipped cream cheese spread (flavor to your liking).
4. Top with slices of fresh and sweet strawberry. And then enjoy each bite of this delicious toast.
I served this to my parent in-laws and got rave reviews. Do give this easy morning breakfast or afternoon snack a try.