Sunday, December 22, 2019

Air Fried Sweet Potato Fries


Sweet potato always goes on sale during the holidays season, so I bought a few to make my sweet potato pie and air fry sweet potato fries.  I am very much prefer the sweet potato than the potato because it is healthier.  I like red potato for the baked crispy potatoes and Russet potato for smashed potatoes.  Anyway, with the air fryer, making sweet potato fries is so much easier and I have a meal ready in less than 40 minutes.


I am serving the sweet potato fries with my air fried Cornish hen and butter thyme broccoli.






Ingredients:

1 one pound sweet potato
Himalayan pink salt to suit
Cornstarch to coat
Avocado oil spray

Methods:

1.  Peeled and cut sweet potato into strips.  Place in a big bowl.

2.  Season with pink salt and coat it with cornstarch.

3.  Place in the air fryer and spray with avocado oil.

4.  Set temp to 400'F for 15 minutes, shaking half way.  Serve immediately!




No comments: