We all loved chocolate. When thinking of what cookies to make, chocolate chocolate chip cookies came into mind. I bought some Enjoy Life chocolate morsels when it was on sale last Christmas so it definitely came in handy when making this cookies. I also used it in my Banana Chocolate Cake recipe that I posted awhile back. It was so good my girls couldn't stop snacking on it.
1 cup/ 2 sticks of soften unsalted butter
3/4 cup cane sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 large brown eggs
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder/ cacao
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 package (9oz/225g) (1 1/2cup) Enjoy Life 69% cacao dark chocolate regular size morsels
1. Use an hand held electric mixer and mix sugars and butter until blended. Add in egg, one at a time and mix until soft and fluffy. Add in vanilla, beat well.
2. Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Use a spatula and hand mix all ingredients until combined. A dough should form.
3. Preheat the oven to 375'F.
4. Lined few cookies sheets with parchment paper. Use a small cookie scoop and scoop each batter and drop on a parchment lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart as the cookies will spread when baked.
5. Bake for 9 minutes. Cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring to cool completely on wire rack. Store in an air-tight container when cool completely.