Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stir-Fried Lo Mein with Onion Crunch


Do you know about Onion Crunch?  I didn't know about it but I have eaten it on the sushi that I bought at King Sooper.  I was wondering what kind of fried onion was it because it was crispy and delicious, unlike the fried onion that I bought at the Asian supermarket.  Then, I received an e-mail for a Onion Crunch review and one click on the Website made me realized that this was what the sushi chef used on their sushi!!  Of course I wouldn't miss the chance for this review as I really like the taste of it.  As you can see, I top it on my stir-fried lo mein!


What I loved about Loeb's Onion Crunch is that it is made with 100% real onions with 0 gram of trans fat, low in carbs, low in sodium, no cholesterol and non-GMO certified.  It makes a great crispy, crunchy and delicious condiment topping on your favorite food and it remains crispy and crunchy for a long time which makes it a plus.  You can get it at Walmart supercenter, Safeway, etc. (there is a store locator that you can search on their webpage) or buy it online at their website.

*I received the above product free for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are mine.*



Ingredients:

Shanghai noodle (cooked as package direction), woodear, mushroom, bean sprouts, green onion, yellow onion, garlic, carrot, leftover chicken breast (shredded), oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, rock salt, sugar.  Please look through my old stir-fried noodle recipe for method and direction if you need it.

This is the Shanghai broad noodle that I bought and used here.  You should be able to get it at the Asian supermarket.

4 comments:

tigerfish said...

Never tried this type of onion crunch before but I believe it will make many dishes taste good!

ivy sew http://simplybeautifulhealthyliving.blogspot.com said...

So yummy :)

PH said...

This is the firs time I heard about onion crunch. Must be good, anything oniony I like!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Never seen this type of onion crunch in here, but it sound so handy to top it on any foods .