Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Meatless Thursday Dinner


A view of my meatless Thursday dinner.   I only started doing this about 2 weeks ago and I am dropping pounds.  Not much, only 1 or 2 pounds but it's dropping.  I didn't start this to lose weight but just want to eat less meat, so this was a welcoming surprised.

Turmeric garlic brown rice, asparagus with carrot in XO sauce, tofu with frozen mixed veggie and imitation lobster and Chinese fried eggs seaweed anchovies soup.  I believe most recipes already posted in my blog.

12 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

when my children are mature enough to accept vegetarian meal, i am sure will prepare vegetarian meals more often. Thanks for sharing.

Belinda @zomppa said...

That is one full and complete meal!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great idea!! Looks and sounds delicious!

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

ohh my..this looks crazy delicious..:)
Tasty Appetite

Only Fish Recipes said...

I'm loving it dear...what a delicious meal!!!

daphne said...

it is such a nutritious meal! I am not surprise that u r losing weight!! ;)

Juliana said...

I like the idea of going vegetarian once in a while :)
Looks great! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

tigerfish said...

I enjoy such meals! Do more do more so I get lots of ideas for simple meatless side dishes too.

Anh said...

Ha! We normally had meatless meal on Thursday as well!

Jin Hooi said...

Ohh.. well done!! May be I should start cooking meatless meal once a week, consider both hubby and me put on 5kgs during our trip back to Malaysia!!!

WokandSpoon said...

I don't eat meat but the pounds still stay on! hmmm...maybe it's all the cake and chocolate :-)
The meal looks very yummy. I'm too lazy to make so many dishes. My family gets 1 main dish (protein) and 1 veg dish! I think I need a cook!

Noob Cook said...

I should do meatless more often since it's slimming haha