This is another way to enjoy the dried small shrimps or 虾皮. If you want to learn more about 虾皮, click here. This is a delicious stir-fried zucchini dish that even my picky hubby and Evy turned out liking. They don't like to eat zucchini, but if I sliced it thinly like this and stir-fry it, they turned out liking it. With the garlic, dried small shrimps, this dish was really flavorful with just a touch of salt and sugar.
If you tried this dish, remember to feedback to me ya! As I really loved this dish and hope you all will like it too.
- 1 Italian zucchini, thinly sliced like above picture
- 1 organic carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup of dried small shrimps, rinsed and set aside to dry
- 2 gloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- A touch of sugar or chicken powder
1. In a heated wok, add in some cooking oil. When hot, add in the dried small shrimps, stir-fry until slightly brown, add in the garlic, stir-fry until slightly brown.