Do enjoy this healthy chicken fries!!
- Skinless boneless chicken breast, slice into long thin strips
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil or any cooking oil)
- Salt and pepper
- Poultry seasonings
- Large eggs
- Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
1. In a bowl, add in sliced chicken strips. Mix in EVOO, poultry seasonings and salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Break eggs in a bowl (one or two eggs depending on how many chicken strips you have), beat well.
3. Spread panko in a plate.
4. Preheat oven to 400'F. Lined a baking sheet/pan with foil for easy clean up.
5. Take one piece of chicken strip, dip in egg and then coat with panko. Then place it on the foil baking sheet. Finish the rest.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked. You can broil it for 3 minutes to brown it a little.