- 2-3 boneless pork chops, cut off any visible fat, cut into thin strips and marinate with hoisin sauce, sesame oil, white pepper and cornstarch
- 3 scallions, shredded
- 1/2 carrot, julienne (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
- Salt, just a touch
- Sugar, just a touch
1. Wash the scallions and shredded it like above picture. Lay some on the plate and set aside some to place on top of the cooked hoisin pork.
2. Heat up your wok, when heated, add in some oil. Add in pork and stir-fry until no longer pink. Add in carrot and stir-fry well. Season with hoisin sauce, salt and a little sugar.
3. Place on top of the bed of scallions. Decorate with more scallion on top. Mix well and eat the pork with pieces of fresh scallion. Serve with rice.