What happen to you when you learned that you are going to have visitors at your home in few hours? And you have nothing to serve them with tea? Of course I have to think of something to make quick with whatever I have at my house at that moment. I found some strawberry yogurts that I bought for my girls in the fridge and my mind was set. I whipped this up in as little time as possible as this recipe only required a hand whisk and a big bowl. The end result was some soft and moist strawberry yogurt cupcakes. This recipe gave me 17 cupcakes.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup strawberry flavored yogurt
- 3 large eggs, whisk
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tsp. imitation strawberry extract
- A drop of red coloring
- 1/2 cup canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 350'F. Place paper cups in the muffin pan.
2. In a big bowl, add in (A). Whisk to combine.
3. Then, make a hole in the center and add in (B). Whisk and blend until incorporated.
4. Lastly, scoop the batter into each paper cups until 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Store in air-tight container in the refrigerator. It's nice and soft eaten cold too. Or just let it rest for 5 minutes at room-temperature before consuming.