This is definitely my East Meets West dish. I loved to buy canned tuna when it is on sales and keep it in my pantry. Canned tuna is high in omega 3 fatty acids and store well so it is one of the canned foods that I loved to keep in my pantry. Nai Pak is an Asian green that only available in Asian supermarket. I loved to buy this veggie for its vibrant green color leaves. This can be easily served as one dish meal with some brown rice for a healthy and nutritious meal. Looks kind of messy and not as appetizing isn't it? But trust me, it tasted good.
- Nai Pak, separate the leaves, wash individually when soak in water, rinse again under water, cut off the bottom part. About a big bowl.
- 1/2 medium carrot or 1 small, cut
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 chunk white Albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. Chinese chicken stock granulesCanola oil for cooking
Heat your wok with oil. When hot, add garlic, fry until slightly brown, add in nai pak and carrot, fry until nai pak soften, add water and stir-fry well. Add in albacore tuna, salt and chicken stock granules. Stir-well and serve hot.