Sunday, June 08, 2008

Friends Around the World


Start Copy HERE.

Rule:

1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.

2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.

3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.

4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!

5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up! :D

6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.


Would love to invite My Kitchen Snippets, SueSue - Cooking Momster and Teczcape to play along.

3 comments:

tigerfish said...

Thanks for your being my friend of the world too! I'll try to do this when I return to TW. I'll try. So busy lah...

Donut Recipe said...

I decided i will contact you, becouse i can see you have alot of knowlege about deserts, please post somewhere your e-mail so we can talk about it litlle bit more. Awsome posting. Regards Matej

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hi Matej, you can find my e-mail address at the bottom of the page.