Monday, September 03, 2007

Tagged: 12 Layers

Layer One : On the outside
Name : Ching
DOB : Prefer not to tell, but a LEO here.
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two : On the Inside
Your Heritage: Hokkein lang here.
Your Fears : Death of loved ones.
Your Weaknesses: Can't swim and gullible.
Your Perfect Pizza: Pizza Hut's pan pizza.

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Need to bring my girls to the Zoo.
Your Bedtime: Around 10-11pm. Hard to stay up with little one since my schedule catered around her.
Your Most Missed Memory: Travelling overseas with my parents.

Layer Four: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or group dates : Both. I value family time but once in awhile I like group dates.
Adidas or Nike: Don't really care.
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate always.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

Layer Five: Do You
Smoke: Never, don't like people who smoke either.
Curse: No.
Have a crush: No, how can I? LOL!
Think you've been in love: Definitely.
Go to school: Graduated. Horray, finally no more exams!!
Want to get married: Already.
Think you're a health freak: Not really, believe everything in moderation.

Layer Six: In The Past Month Have you...
Drank alcohol: Not a alcohol person.
Gone to the mall: Nope, I should!
Eaten sushi: Yes.
Dyed your hair: Nope.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Never, are you kidding?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Never, if you want to be my friend, love me for who I am or get lost! :P

Layer Eight: You're Hoping
To Be Married: Done that!
For a: Long and healthy life with my hubby and two daughters.

Layer Nine: In a Boy (For guys, In a Gal)
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: Who cares?
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short of course!

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Doing this.
1 Hour Ago: Eating breakfast.
4.5 Hours Ago: Sleeping.
1 month Ago: Donno leh.
1 Year Ago: 9 months pregnant and wondering who's my 2nd daughter was going to look like.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: My little family, parents & siblings.
I Feel: Happy and fulfilled.
I Hate: Hypocrites.
I Hide: When I need time to be alone and think.
I Miss: Being around my parents and siblings.

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
Anyone who hasn't done this, feel free to do it.

6 comments:

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Nicely done for so many layers! Glad you liked my funny version leh.

daphne said...

Thanks for doing this. It's great getting to know another blogger better. Have a great day!

Home Cooking said...

nice tagged Ching hehehe...
nice to know a bit about my blogger friends. arrggghhh...i miss being around my parents and my siblings too, sob sob

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks V! :)

No problem Daphne, this was a fun and easy tagged. :) Thanks for the tagged.

Thanks Isha! :) Don't we all miss our parents and siblings, but what to do... *sigh*

Lia said...

interesting i have read all!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks for reading, lia! :)