Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Girls


My lovely girls!


Edda smiling!


She is pushing up finally!

This is for my record, so I will know whether Edda is behind or not.

2 months before turning three, Evy knows:
~ All the phonics (through LeapFrog Phonics dvd).
~ Speak Mandarin in sentences.
~ Speak some English in sentences (self-learn through T.V. and her notebook).
~ Converse with grandpa and grandma on the phone (mummy's friends too).
~ Know most of the animals name in Mandarin & English.
~ Know all the common shapes and colors in Mandarin & English.
~ Learn to recognize and pronounce Chinese characters correctly.
~ A-Z, and sing the whole song correctly.
~ Sing a bunch of English and Mandarin songs.
~ Say 1-20 in Mandarin & 1-10 in English.
~ She can write 0, 1, 2, 10, H, E & F.
~ She can spell Evy, baby and Tad.
~ She can draw circle, rectangle and our family picture.
~ Tell me what to buy her on her 3rd birthday and what kind of birthday cake she wants. *Geez...*

As for Edda, a bit slow on her development. Still not turning over yet. But at least finally she is pushing up on her own. Not enough tummy exercise I guess, but she always cries when I put her on her tummy, so... Well, as long as she can sit up on her own at 6 months, I'm not going to worry about her turning over or not.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have 2 smart and very pretty girls there! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Evy is such a genius! You must be one proud mommy, Ching...not to mention, your efforts of home teaching her paid off :))

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of your girls!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Tricia! :)

Yes Lin, I sure see results so going to do the same with Edda. :)

Thanks V, welcome back! :)

Peony said...

your elder girl is such a clever girl. can speak so well. Ryan only speaks English..guess must try to speak to him in cantonese or mandarin.

the younger baby is such a sweetie too. like the way she smiles at the camera.

at this age, their mind is really like a sponge, soaking up knowledge ard them.

Keep up your gd work, well done.

Unknown said...

Omg, your girls are adorable! :)

Edith said...

Ching, how time flies. Both are growing so healthy and looking great. Send them my hugz.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful kids and happy looking too.
You and hubby should be so proud and feel so blessed.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Peony,
You were right, they are soaking up knowledge now. I always surprised by some of the things she said.

Thanks Elena. :)

Will do Edith! :)

Thanks Anon. :)

MoiAussi said...

I happened upon your blog and love the recipes and photos. I'm a mom of an 18 month old and love the quality of your photos. What camera do you use? You can check my blog out at www.marshallbaby.com. I will be trying some of your bun recipes for my son - he loves red bean buns. Thanks!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Omenninger. The camera I'm using is Minolta Dimage S414.

Will go check out your blog, thanks for the link! :)

LittleHands said...

Ching, both of them are so pretty and adorable! And I must say Edda is doing very very well! :-)

LittleHands said...

Oops, I wanna say Evy is doing very very well! :-)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks littlehands. :)