Friday, June 16, 2006

Pusiva's Acar



As you all probably know, I always in search of easy recipe to cook or bake. The other day when I browsed through Pusiva's blog, her acar recipe caught my eyes. It seem simple enough and I have all the ingredients in my pantry, so why not give it a try.

I made it few days ago and it was also my first time attempting acar. It was pretty good and I ate it like a salad for snack. Oh, I sprinkled grounded roasted peanuts and toasted sesame seeds before serving since I have both ready in the freezer.

Here's her
recipe. Thanks Pusiva!

7 comments:

SeaDragon said...

Wow, your acar looks delicious, haven't had acar for a while now, got to check up the recipe, thanks for the link :)

Unknown said...

Ching, your achar must be very fragrant with all the sesame seeds :)

Btw, I've tagged you for a Meme, please check out my blog :p

Little Corner of Mine said...

SeaDragon,
Thanks and you're most welcome! :)

Angie,
Yup, I also added grounded peanuts, hehehe...

Okie, will go read up your blog about the meme.

FooDcrazEE said...

alamak...now i gian ...how ?

Alicia said...

Me greedy, so see already must eat....Now I have to make it..:( and I'm such a lazy bugger!! :))

Little Corner of Mine said...

Mike,
Gian ah? Make lor! LOL! :P

Buzzbuzz,
You a lazy bugger, I don't think so! :)

Unknown said...

Hey, tanx for trying the recipe. I'm very glad tat u liked it as much as I do. This is my fav.