Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Guess what it is?

Look what I found in the market the other day! It must have been the first time I saw this or I have never paid attention at all. It looked so fresh and pretty that I just got to buy it and try. And it's called Broccoflower. The mixed of broccoli and cauliflower, brillient!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was what I cooked for dinner. Just some easy stir-fry with imitation crabmeats and carrot. The verdict, it tasted just like cauliflower. I like it! Not sure whether the benefit of both veggies will be combined in one though, if yes, excellent! (or lagi bagus! in Malay)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Do give it a try if you see it in your local supermarket. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I can find it here, I will sure to give it a try too :)