Sunday, October 23, 2005

Stir-Fried Udon Noodle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love fresh Udon noodle. It's delicious eating it in soup or stir-fry. It's a quick lunch to prepare in soup, just add in some marinated chicken pieces or shrimps, fresh vegetable, tofu pieces and fresh mushroom and top it with fried shallots or garlics and fresh cilantro. Serve with a bowl of chilli padi in soy sauce, can I say yum?

Of course it's delicious in stir-fry too. Just add in your favorite ingredients and for the sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce (if you prefer it dark), a little sugar and sesame oil.

2 comments:

jadepearl said...

Udon...I love udon! I too love stir-frying them! Awesome!!! :)

I hope you don't mind me linking your blog at my blogger.

Thanks!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Don't mind at all, it's my pleasure. Thanks! :)