Monday, October 31, 2005

Evy's First Halloween

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm determined to get myself some candies tonight!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh wow, look at the candies I got!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yum..Yum... Mommy I can't talk, I got a mouth fulled.

We decided to take Evy for her first trick-a-treat this Halloween. What else to dress her in but the traditional Chinese costume and made her the China Doll for the night. Does she looks like a China Doll? :) For added effect, I painted her cheeks with some red lipstick. She looked so adorable walking by her daddy side, holding hands and went trick-a-treating door to door. She even held her own candy bag and waved and said bye-bye to those that gave her the candies. She certainly seem enjoying the whole experience. We went to about 20 houses and looked at the candies she got!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's alot of candies Evy got there! hehe..how cute to dress her up like a china doll, she looks such a sweetie :)

Alicia said...

What a sweetheart! I'm sure it's gonna take a while to finish all those candies!! hehehe...

And hey, great looking cookies!! I think I might just attempt making them this weekend...we'll see...

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Lin. :)

Connie, thanks! Try lah try lah...can play with her hair! LOL! :D

Buzzbuzz, thanks! That cookies are easy and fool prove to make, and can play with different shapes and flavors. Do give it a try and show pictures in your blog. :)

Frances said...

Your ger looks so cute so sweet! she must have a great time!